Now then the first weekend of te ear has been totally free. No kid, no work and Showtime preview (hiyo). And i cant lie: this unstructured freedom felt wring and weird. I hung out with my mom, puttered around the house, and did a while lot of nothing.
As much as I like my downtime I think I like having a thing to do. With my computer down curse you Best Buy I've not been surfing the interwebs but have been watching loads and loads of tv. I missed posting yesterday although truth be told I really had nothing to post about. I almost missed today and decided to ramble on (and on and on).
It's time to get in gear for the week. Writing out a plan for work, home, The Bee and me. It's going to be the first full week to work and school for both. Back to the grind, back to routine and I'm kinda happy for it. I like the idea of a schedule ad quite frankly I need one.
This was my rambling five minutes-ish stream of conscious.
- Set a timer and write for 5 minutes only.
- Write an intro to the post if you want but don’t edit the post. No proofreading or spellchecking. This is writing in the raw.
- Publish it somewhere. Anywhere. The back door to your blog if you want. But make it accessible.
- Add the Stream of Consciousness Sunday badge to your post.
- Link up your post on the site.
- Visit your fellow bloggers and show some love.
- Posted on the go 'cause I had something to say!